Friday, May 19, 2006

More climate change propaganda?


Rustle the Leaf is a weekly syndicated comic strip designed "to communicate essential environmental themes and truths". It's an educational website and they provide instructions on how to link to the current strip, so I don't think thye'll mind me posting this one from their archives here.

It's got an odd but environmentally appropriate cast of characters that includes Rustle (the leaf), an acorn, and a water drop. [Reminds me of the stories my Dad used to tell about the adventures of Henry the water drop. I think the science-y part of me has clear genetic origins!]

Ironically, this week's strip is about converting animal waste into energy - so maybe the comment in my post from yesterday about not wanting to have extra poo around was a bit premature!

No comments: