Monday, May 29, 2006

In Celebration of Bike Week

It is Toronto Bike Week this week. And as it turns out I have an awesome, new, thematically appropriate (for this blog, anyway) cycling shirt with which to celebrate:

IT'S A SUSHI BIKE SHIRT!!!
I love sushi. I love biking. I especially love biking when it replaces driving and reduces air pollution and gets me a workout. And completely concidentally, we've been invited out tomorrow - to visit a Japanese friend who is preparing food for us. Oo, this is good.



2 comments:

Simone said...

That's one of the coolest cycling jersey's ever! - Enjoy bike week - in Vancouver "June is Bike Month" so I guess it officially starts next week. I should find out what's going on.

Happy Owl said...

Thanks Simone! I must say I feel like the cool chick in town this week :)