Today someone actually commented on a previous post despite the site's inactivity... and someone else commented to ME that I hadn't been blogging much.
So here's hoping that I can get my groove back. It's appropriate that it's a Friday - tonight is ALWAYS sushi night! (for clarification, wander back through the archives to the first post ever).
It's also appropriate that I nobody strain their brain on a Friday afternoon. So Let's have some fun instead. Here's the "Dictionary Of Research Phrases", which I pulled from someone's science humour website. And may I say... "This Dictionary has long been known... to exist"
"It has long been known..."
- I didn't look up the original references.
- These data are practically meaningless.
- It is interesting to me.
- An unsuccessful experiment, but I still hope to get it published.
- The results of the others didn't match my conclusions.
- The best results are shown.
- Haven't gotten around to it.
- He was my graduate student.
- I think...
- A couple of other guys think so, too.
- I don't understand it.
- It is wrong.